Featured Content from Ebay


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Started playing through Mega Man 9

mega man 9 poster


Hey everybody I thought that I would let you know that I decided to buy Mega Man 9 via Xbox live and have started playing through the game.  The game seems to remind me a bit of Mega Man 2 with some obvious differences.  Considering that the last Mega Man game I played through (besides the Aniversary collection) was Mega Man X8 (a 128 bit title), going back to the 8 bit graphics is definitely taking some getting used to for me, though the the 8 bit games seem to be a new trend for the classic Mega Man series.  By the way, I've seen rumors around the net that the next Mega Man X game will be 16 bit format (I can't confirm it one way or another since I don't work for Capcome obviously), though personally I think that they should retain at least the 32 bit look of the next Mega Man X game since I thought that they were much funner that way (playing as Zero is pretty fun too.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you consider on still posting on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really value your piece of work, Great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd post here more often, but I do have some time restriants (such as having a few day jobs as well as several other blogs and sites I have and promote as well). Of course, if you want me to post more often, feel free share this blog with others. By the way, ideally I want to get to the point where I am actually starting to earn ad revenue from these blogs (either from adsense, linkshare, amazon, etc), and if I can get to that point, that would give me an incentive to be alot more active here. If you want to help me out, feel free to share the blog with others (btw, contributions are welcome too). Also if you see ads on this blog that you know people might like, feel free to pass them along (especially the ones from Linkshare and Amazon).

    ReplyDelete